Grocery Department Manager
Fresh St Market is looking for team members for their new store in West Vancouver. Fresh St Market has opportunities for customer service and management experienced individuals, who have a passion for gourmet food and all things food related!
GROCERY DEPARTMENT MANAGER
As a Grocery Department Manager at Fresh St Market you will be responsible for ensuring all objectives and goals of the department are met, customers are able to find the items they need, items are in stock, correctly located, accurately priced and properly rotated. You have a strong general knowledge of all areas of the store including assisting with the Customer Service front end to ensure customer service is flowing quickly and efficiently. You are responsible for coaching, training and providing direction to the grocery clerks.
Requirements of the Grocery Department Manager
- A Customer Service Excellence champion who thrives on encouraging the best in others.
- Prior management experience in grocery or retail environment, with a minimum of 4 years’ in a deli department operation.
- Good communicator and motivator, able to work well with others and inspire enthusiasm.
- Excellent merchandising skills, creative, and ability to think outside of the box.
- Adaptable to unexpected changes and availability for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the store.
- Detail oriented and able to effectively multitask.
- Understanding of Food Safe and Sanitation standards.
If you have a passion for gourmet food and all things food related, we encourage you to submit your application online today!
We thank all applicants, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly.