Produce Department Manager
Fresh St Market is looking for team members for their new store in West Vancouver. Fresh St Market has opportunities for customer service and management experienced individuals, who have a passion for gourmet food and all things food related!
PRODUCE DEPARTMENT MANAGER
As a Produce Department Manager at Fresh St Market you will be responsible for ensuring all objectives and goals of the department are met. You will have a passion for food, and are a department product and production expert. You will have a strong knowledge of a wide variety of Organics and specialty products. As Produce Department Manager, your primary focus is to ensure that Exceptional Customer Service is delivered at every level, each Customer’s needs are met and they consistently receive a fast, efficient, hassle free, friendly experience.
Requirements of the Produce Department Manager
- A Customer Service Excellence champion who thrives on encouraging the best in others.
- Prior management experience in grocery or retail environment, with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Produce department operation.
- Good communicator and motivator, able to work well with others and inspire enthusiasm.
- Excellent merchandising skills, creative, and ability to think outside of the box.
- Adaptable to unexpected changes and availability for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the store.
- Detail oriented and able to effectively multitask.
- Understanding of Food Safe and Sanitation standards.
If you have a passion for gourmet food and all things food related, we encourage you to submit your application online today!
We thank all applicants, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly.